This legal agreement, known as the RTR SDK License Agreement, governs the use of the Real-Time Recognition SDK by You, the Developer, and , subject to the terms of the License Agreement.The License Agreement only regulates the use of the free version of the RTR SDK. For information on obtaining the paid version, contact a sales representative by filling out a form on the rtrsdk.com website.
Before accepting the License Agreement, please read it carefully. By clicking the acceptance box at the end of the document, You are agreeing to be bound by and are becoming a party to the License Agreement. If You are entering into this agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, You represent that You have the authority to bind such entity to these terms and conditions. If You do not have such authority or do not agree with these terms and conditions, do not click the accept button and do not use the RTR SDK.
After accepting the terms of this License Agreement, You may download the RTR SDK archive from the rtrsdk.com website by selecting the “Download” button on the website.
By downloading, installing, accessing or otherwise using the RTR SDK, You consent to the transmission of certain statistical information specified in section 9 of this License Agreement to , during the use of the RTR SDK under the terms of this License Agreement.
– USA Software House Inc., Canada Inc, Japan Co., Ltd., Europe GmbH, UK Ltd., PTY Ltd., LLC, Software House Ukraine, and Solutions Ltd.
– “Real-Time Recognition SDK” or “RTR SDK” means a software development kit that enables the Developer to create their own Application with recognition, translation of text extracted from the device’s camera preview, and/or other functions related to this recognized text.
– “Application” means the software program, or a complex of software programs for mobile devices, developed by the Developer and is to include RTR SDK or parts of RTR SDK or interact otherwise with the RTR SDK in accordance with limitations specified in Section 3 of this License Agreement.
– “End User” means a natural or legal person that uses the Application for their own use and not for the purposes of the integration of RTR SDK or its parts into the Application.
– “Developer” or “You” means a natural or legal person that accepts this License Agreement and/or uses the RTR SDK under the terms set herein.
– “Application End-User License Agreement” or “Application EULA” means the agreement between the Developer and an End User governing the use of the Application.
– “License” means non-exclusive right to use the RTR SDK or its parts within the certain territory and with certain restrictions determined in Sections 2 and 3 of the License Agreement.
– “Territory” means worldwide.
– “RTR SDK Help” means the set of documents in electronic format available for viewing and downloading on the rtrsdk.com website.
– “Samples” means the part of the RTR SDK that contains the source code of sample applications that use the RTR SDK, as well as published at https://www.rtrsdk.com.
– “Marketing Materials” means the brochures, booklets, presentations, white papers, and other advertising and promotional materials related to the RTR SDK and/or Application.
– “Intellectual Property Rights” means all intellectual and industrial property rights, including rights to inventions, copyrights, designs and industrial designs, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and similar rights, know-how, trade secrets and confidential information, integrated circuit topography rights and rights in mask works, and other proprietary rights, including software rights.
– “Internal Use” means that the Application will only be used for Developer’s internal operations and automation of its internal processes and will not be offered, licensed and/or transferred to any third parties.
– “Software Testing” means a set of processes aimed at investigating, evaluating, and ascertaining the completeness and quality of the Application.
– “Extended Distribution License” means non-exclusive right to use the RTR SDK or its parts according to the terms determined in a separate written license agreement concluded between the Developer and .
Grant of License:
Subject to the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, grants the Developer a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide License, without the right to sublicense, providing the Developer with the following rights:
– The non-transferable right to integrate the RTR SDK or its parts into the Application during the term of this License Agreement.
– The right to reproduce the RTR SDK or its parts integrated into copies of the Application in accordance with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement.
– The right to distribute within the Territory, the RTR SDK or its parts integrated into the Application by selling or otherwise alienating copies of the Application under a simple non-exclusive license during the term of this License Agreement according to the limitations stated in Section 3 of this License Agreement.
– The Developer may not distribute copies of RTR SDK or parts of RTR SDK separately from the Application.